Eye Handbook is a diagnostic and treatment reference smartphone app for eye care professionals. It is the most comprehensive app specific to eyecare available on a smartphone. Recently we have added a new EHB profile, EHB directory, and EHB forums. You can now connect with eye care professionals across the world. With EHB forums, you can post pictures and ask questions in a wide variety of categories. You of course still have the ability to download videos and lectures to your smartphone. These functions are getting better and better.Link a la App
Eye Pro 2013
• SRK/T, Hoffer Q formula (officially approved by the Authors)
PHACO GROUP ANALYSIS
• Phaco Outcomes Calculator (mean biometry error and SD)
• A Constant Customization!
BIOMETRY POST LASER REFRACTIVE SURGERY:
• BESSt 2 and 1 (Pentacam® required)
• BMR/BHR: Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression (my latest – unpublished – post laser refractive surgery formula – No need of any preop data!)
• Double K adjustment for SRK/T, Hoffer Q, BESSt 1
SIA CALCULATOR FOR SINGLE CASES (AstigMaster):
• Calculates the Vector Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) using K values or Refractions
• Also shows the cartesian (X;Y) conversion of the SIA vector
SIA CALCULATOR AND PLOTTER FOR GROUPS OF EYES (Astig PLOT):
• Make amazing Astigmatism PLOTS for Congress presentations and Scientific Paper Submissions.
• Calculates the Group’s ARITHMETIC and VECTOR Mean Astigmatism and Mean SIA (+/- SD)
• Uses doubled-angle polar plots (plots are AUTOSCALING to the max value in the series; plots show the CENTROID in red)
• Plots can be sent to you by email
• Data file uploaded via iTunes or URL (PC or Mac)
ASTIGMATISM CORRECTION REDUCTION CALCULATOR:
• Predicts the final astigmatism following incision misplacement or Toric IOL misalignment
TORIC IOL CALCULATORS:
• Toric IOL Calculator* (takes into account your SIA; uses the AL Vergence formula; “Auto ELP” option)
• Axis Misalignment calculator: estimates the axis of an implanted Toric IOL starting from pre and post-op refractions
VISUAL ACUITY CONVERTER:
• Converts VA between LogMar, Snellen and Decimal notation
CORNEAL-SPECTACLE PLANE CONVERTER:
• Converts Refraction between Corneal and Spectacle Plane for a given back-vertex-distance (BVD)
CARTESIAN-POLAR NOTATION CONVERTER:
• Converts Astigmatism from Polar (+3.25×30) to Cartesian Notation (X=1.63; Y=2.81). Essential when computing averages of refractions and for statistical analysis.
• Thick Lens Equation (Gaussian Optics)
• Thin Lens Equation (converts Ant r to corneal power and viceversa)
• Custom Keratometric Index-based calculations (converts Ant r to Corneal Power using custom KI)
LRI CALC is an iPhone application to assist you in pre-operative planning for Limbal Relaxing Incisions (LRI) to correct the astigmatism.The usage is very simple: just press the ‘PATIENT’ button and provide the requested patient data, choose the nomogram and press ’DONE’ button.The calculator will suggest the incisions as the nomogram chosen in attempt to correct as much as possible without over correct the astigmatism.Link a la App
• Base Curve
• Diopter to/from Radius (mm) Conversion
• Diopters from Focal Distance
• Intermediate and Near Vision Prescriptions from Standard Refraction
• Lens Power in Oblique Meridians
• Oblique Crossed Cylinders
• Ocular Curve
• Optical Center Decentration
• Slab-Off calculator (Induced Prism)
• Vertex Distance
• Beautiful, fast interface evolved especially for Optics from the acclaimed MediMath Medical Calculator, including unique wheel-based diopter entry
• Detailed explanations, including formulas and clinical notes, for each calculator (just tap the ‘i’) – perfect for review, cross-checking, and learning
• Optics always returns to where you left off
• Free upgrades for life, including requested additional calculatorsLink a la App
Eye Chart Pro
– Randomizable Snellen Chart
– Randomizable Tumbling E Chart
– Randomize the whole chart or one line at a time
– Smooth interface with animations
– Basic remote
– Metric / Feet functionality
Link a la App
Feedly is a new way to browse and share the content of your favorite news sites, rss feeds, tumblr blogs and youtube channels. Instead of having to hunt down for news, feedly uses RSS to aggregate the contents of the news sites and blogs you like and deliver them as a fast mobile-optimized experience.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4″ phone, a 7″ tablet and a 10″ tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. We also offer integration with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
Feedly delivers all your favorite news in one place.